Guest Services Expert
Do you love making people feel happy? Love connecting with people? Then this could be the job for you…
As a Guest Services Expert at Salon Secrets Spa, you are the essence of an extraordinary guest experience. You go beyond answering phones, checking guests in and out, beyond responding to comments on Facebook or Twitter, beyond managing client appointments.
You truly touch people’s lives.
That means you have to love people and love educating people by talking about our products as well. Having detailed knowledge, you’re not just providing information, but are also making recommendations and playing an advisory role.
You are the heart of our reputation. There may be many faces of SSS, but down in the front lines, guess who the guest meets first?
We’re looking for ROCK STARS: positive, passionate people who love making guests happy.
Sound like you?
If you think you are smart, action oriented, a great multi-tasker, doesn’t get flustered easily, and have a passion for fashion, people and learning new things, we welcome you to join us! :)
- Providing an amazing, personalized experience to each guest.
- Effectively handle and solve day-to-day guest concerns.
- Scheduling appointments through the telephone, emails and in person.
- Analyzing client feedback and looking for the best personalized solutions.
- Engaging with our guests. Inspiring them, making their day, and spreading smiles.
- Work hard with a grin on your face :)
- Be fashionable and polished.
- Help grow our company and deliver on our mission.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- You’re passionate about personal development.
- You show confidence with a healthy dose of humility.
- Enjoying spending hours communicating with guests and team members.
- Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience.
- You are a team player, excited about growing and learning in a challenging environment.
- You are detail oriented.
- You like to have fun in a professional way!
Please e-mail a résumé or come in to submit an application.