Healthy Tan / Airbrush Spray Tan FAQs
Healthy Tan / Airbrush Spray Tan FAQsHow do I prepare for my Healthy tan / Airbrush spray tan before my appointment?
- To ensure the best results, it is extremely important to exfoliate (applying a scrub, shaving, etc.) prior to the treatment. Exfoliating following the treatment will expedite the fading of the tan.
- Wear loose fitting undergarments and clothing on the day of your session to ensure an even tan without lines.
- On the day of your session, avoid wearing light colored silk, leather, nylon, and wool fabrics; loose fitting dark cotton or cotton blends are recommended.
- You may wear anything you are comfortable with. Some wear bathing suits, some wear underwear and some wear nothing at all. Just be aware of tan lines from clothing worn during the service.
- Do not shower, expose, or immerse skin in water for at least 12 hours after the healthy tan session.
- In place of hand washing, use hand sanitizer on palms only to cleanse skin.
- Avoid touching and rubbing any tanned areas excessively.
- The healthy tan will last an average of 5-10 days. It fades naturally as a regular tan would.
- Moisturize regularly after you first shower.
- Do not exfoliate the skin for 7 days after treatment.
- If you have any unwanted concentrations of healthy tan, you may mix 1 part water with 1 part bleach and then rub with a cotton pad to those areas. The mixture will lighten the darker areas within a few minutes.
- Healthy tan does not offer protection to the harming effects of the sun. ALWAYS wear sun block containing an SPF that protects skin from UVA/UVB rays.
- We have two different shades of healthy tan solution; one regular and one dark.