Do you love making people feel happy? Do you aspire to keep growing your talents as a hair stylist? Then this could be the job for you…
The COVID-19 pandemic has tested us in unprecedented ways, but it has helped us define who Salon Secrets Spa is as a company and employer. Despite the constantly changing times, we have continued to promote a positive environment for our team, in addition to offering benefits including paid vacation and a 401k.
As a stylist at Salon Secrets Spa, you set the tone for an extraordinary guest experience. In addition to crafting beautiful cuts and color, you truly touch people’s lives.
That means you have to love people and love educating people by talking about our products as well. Having detailed knowledge, you’re not just providing information, but are also making recommendations and playing an advisory role.
You are the heart of our reputation. There may be many faces of SSS, but you set the tone for a relaxing, personable experience.
We’re looking for ROCK STARS: positive, passionate people who love making guests happy.
Sound like you?
If you think you are smart, action oriented, a great multi-tasker, doesn’t get flustered easily, and have a passion for beauty, fashion, people and learning new things, we welcome you to join us! :)
- Providing an amazing, personalized experience to each guest.
- Completing daily duties of opening, midday and closing responsibilities.
- Providing a clean, well organized salon environment (aka sweeping, cleaning, laundry)
- Working with other service providers & guest services to create smooth guest flow
- Listening to client feedback and looking for the best personalized solutions. Recommending products.
- Engaging with our guests. Inspiring them, making their day, and spreading smiles.
- Work hard with a grin on your face
- Be fashionable and polished.
- Help grow our company and deliver on our mission.
- Cosmetology degree
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- You’re passionate about personal development.
- You show confidence with a healthy dose of humility.
- Enjoying spending hours communicating with guests and team members.
- Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience.
- You are a team player, excited about growing and learning in a challenging environment.
- You are detail oriented.
- You like to have fun in a professional way!
Please e-mail a resume or come in to submit an application.